Senior IT Support Technician
M3 Networks has been recognized as one of the top 500 managed services providers in North America. We are currently seeking a highly-skilled IT Consultant with the drive and determination to help us support our growing client base.
This position reports to our Service Manager. We are looking for a problem-solver who can lead a project on their own. If you have a proven track record of working within a team environment, successfully addressing challenging IT issues, and consistently updating your skills through technical training, this could be the role for you.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Managing, maintaining, troubleshooting and supporting our users’ networks, equipment, software, and services virtually (with some on-site work)
- Maintaining customer relationships by providing customers with unbeatable customer service
- Handling small projects on your own
- Utilizing our professional services automation (PSA) solution along with other service-specific tools and technologies
- Identifying user problems and working within a structured problem management and resolution process to remediate them within established SLAs
- Manage and administer Office 365
- Basic tactical troubleshooting on a desktop and a server
- Collaborating and working with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues and provide effective field support services
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Previous Managed Service Provider or IT Services firm experience preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years experience
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with users and vendors
- Passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem-solving and exceptional customer service
- Experience with project management
- Must be well-spoken, outgoing, organized, detail-oriented, dependable and flexible
It’s AN ASSET IF YOU HAVE:
- Microsoft Certified Professional status is a huge asset
- Windows certification, Windows Server certification. Microsoft Certification on Azure or Office 365.
- Cisco certification Cisco Meraki certification.
- CompTIA would be a plus.
- Experience working with ConnectWise, Labtech, Datto, Cisco Meraki, Networking Detective, KnowBe4
- Experience with working on Dell servers
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT M3:
- Our culture is all about family, taking care of each other, and serving our clients well
- We use systems like Bonusly to easily and regularly appreciate each other
- We are a fast-moving company always looking to grow
- Our team brings in lunch for all team members every Friday, we have lots of happy hours and team-building events - as we are able to at this time
- Currently, we are working from home!
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, IRA/401k.
The office is located in Southlake, TX, currently, the team is working from home, we will be considering applicants from the following locations in order of preference: Dallas Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Denver and Nashville.
Initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
Qualified candidates, please send a cover letter (include your favorite sports memory), resume, salary history, and references by completing the submission form below.
No Phone Calls, Please