Are you interested in working with one of the leading MSPs in the Dallas Fort Worth Area? M3 Networks has been recognized as one of the top 500 managed services providers in North America. We are now expanding our team and are looking for certified and experienced candidates to join our rapidly growing company. Bring your Sales expertise to a winning team. We are looking for someone who has a hunger for forging relationships, closing sales and crushing targets.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING…
In this role you will be responsible for converting leads, getting meetings, and growing a book of business.
Specifically you will,
- Build new business by qualifying leads, building trust and relationships, identifying needs, and presenting solutions
- Create net-new business opportunities by identifying target clients and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Generate leads by managing and participating in outbound campaigns, active networking, and partner relationship building
- Devise new tactics, propose and execute outbound campaigns (or make adjustments to existing campaigns if necessary) in collaboration with Marketing and Executives
- Nurture sales leads, maintaining ongoing communication to realize needs and cultivate further business
- Meet with potential customers in Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Oklahoma City, Denver, Phoenix and Nashville
- Track and hit your KPIs
WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU HAVE
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience - must be able to prove success
- Degree or Diploma in Commerce/Business Studies
- Top notch customer service and follow through
- Formal sales training and practice using a sales methodology (e.g. Strategic Selling, Solution Selling, SPIN, NEAT, etc.)
- A love for closing deals using complex market research and focusing on continued learning and improvement
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public speaking experience
- A demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects
- Ability to hold a conversation on Cybersecurity, IT and IT growth within a company
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT M3:
- Our culture is all about family, taking care of each other, and serving our clients well
- We use systems like Bonusly to easily and regularly appreciate each other
- We are a fast-moving company always looking to grow
- Our team brings in lunch for all team members every Friday, we have lots of happy hours and team-building events - as we are able to at this time
- Currently, we are working from home!
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, IRA/401k.
Applications are open, apply with your cover letter and resume by clicking the apply now button.
No Phone Calls, Please